On 08/17/2010 08:11 AM, Bowie Bailey wrote:

> Since you only give one example, it's hard to find a good pattern to
> match on.  If all of them are going to .ru urls, you could write a rule
> for that.  The best thing to do is to take a look at several examples
> and try to figure out what they have in common.

I didn't give more examples because there is no pattern. I've been
writing our own rules (based on the Subject or body) for weeks and they
never trigger as the sentences don't show up again. The ".ru" thing
isn't an option - those URLs are different too - all over the DNS
spectrum. Even Bayes doesn't seem to help - as all the sentences are
different I guess

I was really just expecting to hear "yeah, me too" responses. :-(

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417