On tor 02 sep 2010 12:31:16 CEST, selven wrote

Hi, i have set up an RBLDNSD server hopefully to do surbl for me, but i have
no clue how to make spamassassin query that, i don't have any clue how to
add that in local.cf .. if someone could point me to the right direction,
that'll be really appreciated.

okay let me show how i do, there might be more how to outthere :)

#/etc/bind/named.conf
zone "dnsbl-that-are-checked-in-spamassassin" IN {
    type forward;
    forward only;
    forwarders { 127.0.0.2; };
};

#/etc/conf.d/rbldns (gentoo)
OPTIONS="-q -f \
-r /var/db/rbldnsd \
-b 127.0.0.2 \
-u rbldns \
-p /var/run/rbldnsd.pid \
dnsbl-that-are-checked-in-spamassassin:set-type:file-to-raed-locally
"

i bind rbldnsd to 127.0.0.2 so i can still have named on 127.0.0.1

--
xpoint http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html