Jari Fredriksson wrote:

> How do you connect SA to the mail system? The answer depends on that.

I'm using mimedefang-2.70-1.el4.rf. I have the correct 'INPUT_MAIL_FILTER..'
entry in sendmail.mc, no errors with md syntax. sa-mimedefang.cf is all
correct. SA seems to be unaware of the users. I think that if the
virtual-sites-and-users had been imported first, SA would have picked them
up during when it was being installed but because I did it the other way
round SA thinks there are no users. I don't know how to make it connect with
the users.