Hello

I'm trying to get some performance data on a customised ruleset using
the instructions at
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ProfilingRulesWithDprof
and have two problems.

Firstly, I'm not actually getting any *_body_test or *_head_test data in
tmon.out.  Instead, after running dprofpp, all the body tests with
priority 0 (amounting to up to 80% of time) appear as a single item
"Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Check::_body_tests_0"

I've tried it with 4000 spam and 1300 ham; and with just 90 or 3 spam
with similar results.  I do get body_test and head_data using just the
3.1 branch from svn, but not with 3.2 or 3.3 (all using Perl 5.10).

Is this method still supposed to work in SA >= 3.2 ?   Or is there
something else that can be done to give each rule its own subroutine?

Secondly, and more minor, on an existing installation running 3.2.5
(Debian lenny), if I load the "zoom" plugin with
  loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Rule2XSBody
through my usual config "-c /etc/spamassassin"

I get:
plugin: eval failed: panic: Devel::DProf inconsistent subroutine return
at
/home/mimo/spamassassin-3.2/masses/../lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Rule2XSBody.pm
line 87.

Thanks for any help.

CK