Am 17.12.2010 20:50, schrieb Jason Bertoch:
> On 2010/12/17 2:48 PM, Robert Schetterer wrote:
>> forget trusted_networks use i.e spamass-milter
>> with spamassassin with option  -I: skip (ignore) checks if sender is
>> authenticated
>
> Though I've not used spamass-milter, will this really work if the
> authentication server is not local?

should not matter ,  ( normally all auth processes with postfix are
based on sasl or dovecot etc ) , so it should only depend on a existing
and working authentication process what kind ever
i think internal this is checked over the milter code in postfix

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria