Hello dar...@chaosreigns.com,

> On 04/04, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> > freemail_domain hotmail.com
> > freemail_whitelist ab...@hotmail.com
> > freemail_whitelist postmas...@hotmail.com
>
> SpamAssassin already has 2,133 domains listed via freemail_domain, so you
> shouldn't need to add that part for any domain.  If you do, you should file
> a bug to get it added.
>
> The rule that goes with this is FREEMAIL_FROM, which has a default score of
> 0.001 (basically nothing), because it hits 21.6% of non-spam (11.4%
> of spam).

I have tried this plugin but it seems not to work...  More then  90%  of
the messages are groing trough...  and I do not know a singel sender!

They are 100% spams and not a singel False-Positive.

So, I reject them on SMTP-Level

> It looks like the way to just penalize a single domain would be:
> blacklist_from *@yahoo.com
> score USER_IN_BLACKLIST 1

Save resources and reject on SMTP-Level from your MTA.

> By default it has a score of 100, which would usually block everything.
>
> I was actually doing something with a similar effect, to hotmail for a
> while.  I recently noticed yahoo is much worse, I think this graph deserves
> its own post: http://www.chaosreigns.com/dnswl/dnswlabusehistory.svg

:-/

> > The emails to which I refer where sent by email accounts stolen by
> > viruses on computers running Windows.
> I had always assumed the spammers just registered the accounts directly.
> Why do you think they were stolen, by viruses or otherwise?

I do not think, peoples create E-Mails with  stupid  names  no  one  can
remember... Most of those name are auto-generated and mostly numbered.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

itsystems@tdnet France EURL       itsystems@tdnet UG (limited liability)
Owner Michelle Konzack            Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz                 Kinzigstraße 17
67100 Strasbourg/France           77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil         Tel: +49-177-9351947 mobil
Tel: +33-9-52705884 fix

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>  <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>         <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4miche...@jabber.ccc.de