put ow.ly in a URI rule

On 2011-05-31 8:58, Lars Jørgensen wrote:
Hi,

We don't get much spam through the spamassassin filter, but we do get a bit of
german spam which only seems to trigger RVCD_IN_XBL and thus not get a high
enough score to be discarded. I have included a sample below (hoping that I
don't offend anyone and that it'll get through people's spam filters). Has
anybody seen these and know of a good rule to catch them?

Lars