On 8/19/11 10:27 PM, Noel Butler wrote:
On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 02:04 +0000, John Levine wrote:
MXTools is real, I know some of the people who work there.

Dunno why they'd think you're querying the Spamhaus lists if you
aren't -- it is my impression that Spamhaus looks at the query logs
and passes along IPs that are close to being rate limited.

R's,
John

My experience from personal and from many other various lists complaints is they just cut you off, they do not try contact you, I suggest this is just some wanker having a lend of someone, perhaps mxtools's smtp servers should be entered into a DNSBL or two for spamming.

looks like they have to use 68.71.38.2 because
68.71.38.3 is in spamhaus's database:
<http://www.mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a68.71.38.3>

SPAMHAUS: YOU NEED TO DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM SPAMMERS AND NETWORK ABUSERS.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation