On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 17:08:42 +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas
<uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:

>On 20.09.11 18:57, Nigel Frankcom wrote:
>>I moved SA to a newer box and have the following output in my logs:
>>http://pastebin.com/VvZfXwAC
>>
>>Apologies if I'm being dense, but is there a way to trace what may be
>>causing this, not the specifics of parentheses or == but the
>>particular rule?
>>
>>All (printable) help gratefully received.
>

>#
>Compile was succesful. Restarting spamd
>#
>Stopping spamd: [  OK  ]
>#
>Starting spamd: [  OK  ]
>
>I don't see your problem.

Lines 46 to 63. I am guessing one of my rules has an issue, Wondering
if there is a way to figure out which rule is triggering this.

body_0.xs: In function
'XS_Mail__SpamAssassin__CompiledRegexps__body_0_scan':
body_0.xs:123: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as
truth value