On Wed, October 5, 2011 18:02, Frank Leonhardt wrote:

> On 05/10/2011 16:23, Giles Coochey wrote:

>>> Thanks Kris, Kelson and Noel - pretty unanimous answer - just don't
>>> call
>>> the milter for stuff on 465! Unfortunately I don't know how to achieve
>>> this, but I'll go off and do some research now I know what I'm trying
>>> find.
>>>
>> I use a version of spamass-milter, 0.3.2.
>>
>> It has the following option:
>>
>>   -I: skip (ignore) checks if sender is authenticated
>>
> Interesting... but my version of 0.3.2 lacks this option (in the
> documentation, and in the source code). I'm curious to know how the
> milter could actually tell.
>
> Have you any idea where you version of 0.3.2 came from?
>
> As I mentioned elsewhere, the problem is solved for my purposes but I'm
> planning to write a comprehensive answer to this whole issue.

I use the city-fan.org repo under CentOS for spamassassin related stuff:

[city-fan.org]
name=city-fan.org repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (and clones)
$releasev
er ($basearch)
#baseurl=http://mirror.city-fan.org/ftp/contrib/yum-repo/rhel$releasever/$basear
ch
mirrorlist=http://mirror.city-fan.org/ftp/contrib/yum-repo/mirrorlist-rhel$relea
sever
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-city-fan.org
priority=1