On Thu, 13 Oct 2011, Mynabbler wrote:

Typically the chickenpox rules do not get a lot of love abroad, since they
tend to trip over other languages than English. However, does someone have
an idea how to use the logic in chickenpox for subjects like these:

... or does someone have a decent rule to tag this kind of crap?

I've got something in local masscheck right now, should commit later today. Check my sandbox tomorrow.

  One death is a tragedy; thirty is a media sensation;
  a million is a statistic.              -- Joseph Stalin, modernized
 310 days since the first successful private orbital launch (SpaceX)