On 2/19/12 5:45 PM, Jason Haar wrote:
I know what you mean - see if anyone can figure out what this one was
about! I think they're just screwing with us :-/

(I mean, do they seriously think people are going to reply "excuse me,
did you mean to send this to me?" and take it from there?)

http://pastebin.com/MCwFrP6C

this is a typical 'freight forwarder scam'

they want you to prepay freight to their 'authorized forwarder' who never accepts the shipment, it gets sent back to you, but you are on the hook for the original payments, and/ or, you totally lose your shipment anyway.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation