On 3/21/12 6:19 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

I know that and I wanted to add some more score when there is no SPF record
its possible to do this with Spamassassin ?

I'm not aware of a "no spf record rule" but the underlying plugin looks to support what you want. I think you might find that to be a poorly performing rule except in meta rules, though.

I'm going to add this to the default rules with a score 0 so you can then just give it a score you want.
 header          SPF_NONE    eval:check_for_spf_none()
 describe        SPF_NONE    SPF sender does not publish an SPF Record
 score           SPF_NONE    1

score of zero? or 1?

regards,
kAM