On 3/22/12 7:15 PM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
Hello there,

i wanted to try some rules but it seems like my spamassassin is ignoring my score rules.
so i wanted to test it from command line using this tool
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DumpTextPlugin
but every time i'm running the command as described in the web site i'm getting error:
[quote]
/usr/bin/spamassassin -L -t -c dumptext < spammail > /dev/null
config: no rules were found! Do you need to run 'sa-update'? at /usr/bin/spamassassin line 403.
first, run sa-update.

second, make sure you don't have two copies of spamassassin installed.

third, since you are running amavisd-new, you should run as the amavisd user

su - vscan -c 'spamassassin -L -t -c dumptext < spammail ' > /dev/null

?

forth, amavisd-new adds,subtracts points, so this won't really be a valid test.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation