On 4/2/12 9:44 AM, Bowie Bailey wrote:
Actually, my experience has been the opposite.  I used to receive lots
of Linked-In emails and complained to them a few times regarding the
lack of an opt-out.  Now that they have added one, it seems to work
normally for me.  I do not, and have never had, a Linked-In membership.
When I click the opt-out link, it takes me to a page where, if I
remember correctly, it displays your email address and asks you to click
a button to opt out of further emails.  As far as I can tell, it seems
to be working.  I have not received any Linked-In emails in quite some
time now.

correct, both of you.
previously, you needed to sign up, accept their TOS. (which allows them to spam you), all OT subjects aside, my issue is the 'sfh' (spam for hire) credits in SA. and the autolearn tflags.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation