Dave Funk wrote:
> If he's got his "trusted_networks" configured correctly (has his MX/relays
> listed) shouldn't that take care of the problem?
>
> It looks like RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED examines "firstuntrusted" and if he trusts
> his MX/relays correctly then this shouldn't be happening.

Yes, exactly.

We trust the relay IPs of a number of outside systems so that DNSBL
checks on the relay IP work correctly;  this includes a third-party
filter we inherited from two different ISP buyouts and a number of
hosting providers who host domain alias addresses forwarded to accounts
on our system.

I'm still on the fence about including Hotmail, Yahoo!, or Google IPs in
this list - even if we get relay mail from them where a) our customer
has eg their Hotmail account forwarded to their account with us, or b) a
major ISP has outsourced their email to Yahoo! (eg Rogers, last I
checked), and our customer has an old address at this provider forwarded
to their account on our system.

-kgd