On 9/10/12 7:36 PM, "Noel Butler" <noel.but...@ausics.net> wrote:

>I wouldn't.
>
>I've seen multiple spam from messagelabs

As I understand it, trusted_networks doesn't mean "networks you trust not
to send spam;" rather, it means "networks you trust not to have forged
their Received: headers." Adding the messagelabs servers to
trusted_networks means 1) don't check the messagelabs server IPs against
blacklists or whitelists and 2) do check the hop before messagelabs
against blacklists and whitelists.
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com