On 25/01/13 13:20, Tom Kinghorn wrote:
> On 25/01/2013 15:12, Cedric Knight wrote:
>> Does anyone have any more information on spameatingmonkey.net, which
>> doesn't seem to have been resolving since 0000 UTC today (20120125) ?
>> It looks like ns1.urmombl.com is down.
>>
>> Spam Eating Monkey provides or provided RBL, RHSBL and iXhash of what
>> seemed to me to be fairly good quality, and particularly RHSBLs of
>> domains less than 15 days old.
>>
>> It probably only affects a few SA users, those who have included it
>> manually, and was removed from SA sandboxes last year.
>>
> *http://is.spameatingmonkey.com.downorblocked.net/*
>
> Status shows as: OFFLINE

Thanks for the confirmation, but by "more information" I meant any news
from the maintainer of SEM about what his/her intentions were and
whether service is likely to be restored, or whether it's permanently
offline or whatever.

Anyway, its loss, temporary or otherwise, doesn't seem to be affecting
too many people.  It caused some slow mail checking for me.