On 12/02/13 18:47, Daniel McDonald wrote:
I’ve had a simple rule I use to see if mail is forwarded through a
“foreign country”:

header          RELAY_NOT_US    X-Relay-Countries =~
/\b(?:[ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRTVWXYZ]{2}|\b/
describe        RELAY_NOT_US    Relayed though any country other than the US
score           RELAY_NOT_US    0.01

I mostly use it in Meta’s, but it’s a nice flag when doing other
correlations.

Unfortunately, the perl expression doesn’t work for countries like the
Ukraine (UA) or Russia (RU).

And I don’t really want ! RELAY_US, for lots of reasons.

Can someone suggest an expression that will match any 2-capital letter
word other than US?

How about:

header     RELAY_NOT_US     X-Relay-Countries =~ /\b(?!US)[A-Z]{2}\b/

Regards,
Steve.