> http://freecode.com/projects/rspamd
>
> Somebody asked about it in IRC today.  I don't know anything about it.

It seems to me it is yet a bit immature project.

In example, it misses a message routing tool like amavisd, it probably
doesn't scale very well if you need to deploy it on a cluster (it uses
bitbucket files with file locking, not sql), misses yet many other things SA
avails (i.e.: AWL, spamcop reporting). But, well, it is intriguing indeed.
Trie is deeply used there, which is probably one of the most important
factors about speed. The event-based design is interesting but I don't see
too many differences with running more SA processes with linuxes (in which a
fork() is actually a vfork()). And the winnow classifier is something SA can
get via the CRM114 plugin.

Giampaolo