On 20/03/2013 14:24, Axb wrote:
On 03/20/2013 02:59 PM, Giles Coochey wrote:
Hi,

I'm using spamass-milter in conjunction with spamassassin.

I've noticed that emails that are considered too large for spamassassin
to scan appear to be rejected by spamass-milter because it cannot find a
score in the email.

I've looked at the configuration options for spamass-milter and cannot
find anything specific to handle this.

I'm wondering whether it's possible for spamc / spamd to give a score of
0 to messages that were above the max-size parameter?

ever considered that this bug should be fixed in the milter and not a SA workround ?

Absolutely, I raised it with them in 2004:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/spamass-milt-list/2004-08/msg00000.html

--
Regards,

Giles Coochey, CCNP, CCNA, CCNAS