Hi there, RW-

Thank you for your response. A lot of interesting points in there. The
issue with something like Bogofilter or its ilk is that it:
1- Requires manual intervention from users (we don't have access to the
content of their messages)
2- Apparently doesn't scale well to huge client bases with all kinds of
diverse businesses. Our clients range from banking institutions to
employment agencies to ... ehh... purveyors of adult objects. So its tough
to find commonalities, and since we're so large, we can't exactly have
different user accounts for each.

Go figure.

Bayes performs beautifully in my test environment..... I just need to find
that extra "WOW" factor. I thought that saving the cost on DCC would be it
but ... That didn't seem to make a difference. Go figure.