>>> On 8/19/2013 at 6:54 PM, John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Aug 2013, Joe Acquisto-j4 wrote:
>
>> So, I have this in my /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf:
>>
>> score RP_MATCHES_RCVD 0
>>
>> Yet, even after restart of spamd, mail comes thru with a -2.8.
>
> I assume you mean by that, RP_MATCHES_RCVD is still hitting and scoring
> points?

You assume correctly, Sir.

>> What should I look at?
>
> Silly question: are you using Amavis?

No. ISP is, tho.

> Are you sure that spamd is using that configuration file?

I thought so, as I put in the PW_IS_BAD_TLD rule someone on list provided,
but now I see it is scoring 3.0, while I have it set to 4.0 in the config I
think
it is using.

Has PW_IS_BAD_TLD been incorporated in to the base rule set?

I guess I need to dig in and refresh myself on where the config file to use
is defined.

joe a.