On 18.10.13 17:24, nik600 wrote:
is possible to specify a whitelist_from in local.cf limiting it for some
hosts?

yes, use whitelist_from_rcvd for that.
Note that applies to external mail, e.g. mail received from hosts not in
your internal_network.

i want to whitelist my postmas...@foo.tld to avoid backscatter or
bouce_message classifications, but want to limit this whitelist only if the
sender is from my server, if the smtp client is something different than i
trust i don't want to whitelist it.

well, this it exactly what VBounce plugin is for, and you need to specify
whitelist_bounce_relays for it to work.
Saving Private Ryan...
Private Ryan exists. Overwrite? (Y/N)