Nick Edwards skrev den 2013-11-29 04:30:

urirhsbl        INT_URI uri.int.lan. A
body            INT_URI eval:check_uridnsbl('INT_URI')
describe        INT_URI Contains a URI listed in internal URIBL
tflags          INT_URI net
score           INT_URI 3

rule is okay as designed

this rule performs lookups if in normal text of body, however, i we
have inside html if does not lookup. eg

"hi see example.org"  looks up example.org

grep example.org msg | wc -l

but
"hi see <a href="http://example.org";>example.net</a>"
it will lookup example.net, not example.org

grep example.org msg | wc -l
grep example.net msg | wc -l

is both is with one line ?

rule of thumps here is that how email ia designed, with means header is part of body testing, so if example.net exits in From: then it will be tested in uridnsbl aswell, basicly its a feature that is imho not meant to be so, but its a nice bug :=)

problem is here that it also test uridnsbl domains as sender domains, eg it unfiltered with type it is, testing that this domains have mx records would also make more fails, testing if domains have a or aaaa is limted usable for testing spam

 is this correct or do I need some other lookup method in local.cf ?

you will need another plugin to make this specific test imho