On Sun, 31 Aug 2014 12:20:41 +0200,
Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

Axb> Bayes scores are *not* set to be a sole indicator of spam/ham.
Axb> They're supposed to be yet another indicator.

FWIW, I use both Razor and Pyzor, and there are times when they seem to
be just asleep.  Or maybe a particular kind of spam defeats their hash
protection methods.  Then for some hours I get repeated cases like
Harald's - positive BAYES_999 but nothing much else.  It is quite
frustrating.

I started using the KAM rules and they seem to push most such messages
over - but then _they_ include rules with 5+ scores ...