As Alex has said there's a need for mirrors etc. - that could potentially be the biggest impact on volunteers (assuming they offer to help with that aspect) since they will be a more public facing contribution and it would be great if it didn't spend more time offline than online.

What sort of disk space requirements? I'd be happy to run a mirror, London or Hemel Hempsted, UK, so long as you don't need too many gigabytes.

Also could perhaps provide data if the process isn't too difficult to set up. I don't have much mail throughput compared to some here, and it's mostly UK-English-speaking, but I do have a variety of different mail users.

Anthony
--
www.fonant.com - Quality web sites
Tel. 01903 867 810