My mail is hosted on Lunarpages.com on my own domain.

I train SpamAssassin frequently.

However, I get hundreds of spam messages daily (500-700). This is an old
public account that I need to maintain, otherwise I'd delete it.

After a while, the tokens files get corrupt, so I delete them and start
over. (I start getting a lot of spam missed).

To filter most everything, I set the spam level at -1.

I maintain a whitelist in user_prefs, so I can easily start over.

However, none of the whitelist seems to get processed. Mail that should have
a high negative number doesn't and ends up in the spam folder.

rewrite_header subject {SPAM _SCORE(0)_}

add_header all Checker-Version SpamAssassin _VERSION_ (_SUBVERSION_) on
_HOSTNAME_

add_header all Level _STARS(*)_

add_header all Status _YESNO_, score=_SCORE_ required=_REQD_ tests=_TESTS_
autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_ version=_VERSION_

add_header spam Flag _YESNOCAPS_

bayes_file_mode 0600

bayes_ignore_header X-MailScanner

bayes_ignore_header X-MailScanner-Information

bayes_ignore_header X-MailScanner-SpamCheck

bayes_ignore_header X-MailScanner-SpamScore

bayes_path /home/tirna3/.spamassassin/bayes

required_score -2.0

use_bayes 1

whitelist_from 23andme.com

whitelist_from aaawa.com

whitelist_from *.aarp.com

whitelist_from *.airportparkingreservations.com

whitelist_from alfranken.com

whitelist_from alternet.org

whitelist_from amazon.com

whitelist_from amcustomercare.att-mail.com

whitelist_from autobytel.com

whitelist_from boldprogressives.org

whitelist_from *.care2.com

whitelist_from *.charbroil.com