On 5/11/2015 9:42 AM, Alex Regan wrote:
Hi,

I have a fp that was passed through thomsonreuters, hitting RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI, receiving -5 points, from an obvious hacked account.

http://pastebin.com/5LYS7s2v

This is with v3.4.1, but an older bayes database, so perhaps it needs to be rebuilt. Even with BAYES_99, it still wouldn't have been tagged properly, however.

I'm curious if there's anything further that could have been done to block this outside of a body rule matching this specific pattern?

Is it also interesting that thomsonreuters.com has no SPF information?

Thanks,
Alex
It's definitely common to find domains hitting on KAM_LAZY_DOMAIN_SECURITY. You might bump the score of that rule into the 3-4 range in addition to fixing the Bayes classification and writing a specific rule, however it would depend heavily on what your ham is. The potential for FP is huge.

In an ideal world, KAM_LAZY_DOMAIN_SECURITY would be poison-pill but there's just too many legitimate places that pay no regard to anti-forgery mechanisms.