What if I am already using mxbackup1.junkemailfilter.com?

From: Marc Perkel Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 2:41 PM To: users@spamassassin.apache.org Subject: Help me waste spammers resources

I found a great trick for wasting spammer's resources and getting them blacklisted that I'd like to share will all of you.

On my main spam filtering servers I advertise authenticated login even though I don't actually have any authenticated users. Anyone who tries to authenticate is a spammer.

I accept all passwords as good and we accept the email which is then added to my black list and I then ship copies of the spam off to all my spam filtering partners who use it to add to their black lists. And I'm wasting a lot of their resources absorbing spam that just isn't being delivered.

Just last week on my main good email processing server I accepted 37,232,709 spams.

So - this works. I encourage others to do the same thing. Or - you can just help me do it.

If you have domains you are filtering just add this as your highers numbered MX record.

tarbaby.junkemailfilter.com

or you can CNAME to it if you want.

And I'll absorb the spam for you as they hack mt servers and that's spam you don't have to process.

--
Marc Perkel - Sales/Support
supp...@junkemailfilter.com