On 17 Aug 2015, at 9:26, Axb wrote:

On 17.08.2015 15:19, MailBlacklist.com Management wrote:
MailBlacklist.com is an non-profit RBL & RWL Provider based in the UK who
is providing many ISPs globally with free to use DNS Lookup services.

domain's Creation Date: 2015-08-04
under what name/brand have you been "providing many ISPs globally with free to use DNS Lookup services"

We are happy to answer any questions you my have. We will also seek
permission to disclose our Spam Feed Providers to give you a little bit
more information on where our feeds come from.

I wish you luck with your project - personally, I don't use services unless I know who's behind them.

+1

Also unhelpful in fostering trust:

1. Registered anonymously though GoDaddy/Domains By Proxy.
2. "About Us" page simply isn't that. It's a stream of baseless assertions about the services.
3. Site needs a spell-check.
4. No SOA for the domains used for listings, just single (!) NS records, each resolving to a single IP. 5. The IPs pointed to by those NS records are allocated to the notoriously spam-friendly & botnet-friendly slum-hoster OVH.

People new to DNSBLs should understand that all of the most widely-used DNSBLs were started by people or organizations with pre-existing reputations for competence and integrity in the community of professional email admins and/or anti-spam activists. Carefully protected anonymity sloppiness, and shoddy DNS is a poor starting point.