The SA config is probably a better solution than the bind exemptions. As was pointed out elsewhere in this thread, URIBL is not the only DNS-based blacklist that enforces usage limits and it may not be as easy to tell that you are being blocked with some of the others.

If you add in the 'dns_server' entry to the config, then SA will use the local nameserver for everything and you don't have to worry about keeping track of which blacklist queries you need to exempt from forwarding.

Set your resolv.conf back to your ISP, remove forwarding from your local name server, and add 'dns_server 127.0.0.1' to your local.cf.

Bowie