On Tuesday 22 September 2015 at 22:35:55, David Niklas wrote:

> Hello, I decided to store users personal filter rules in .spamassassin
> in their home dir, but I'm not sure how to set the perms.

How does spamassassin get invoked for each user's email?

Is it a single system-wide process, are you calling it from procmail per user,
or something else?

Antony.

--
"In fact I wanted to be John Cleese and it took me some time to realise that
the job was already taken."

 - Douglas Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.