That’s more information than Dovecot gives for the structure, so that will help.

Do you happen to know what the other flags mean?
Examples I have:
Tch
Tad
STad
Sade
Sadg
RSad
FRSadfi

F I presume is flagged - that email (the last one) is definitely one I flagged
in Apple Mail. The “fi” seems to be the waiting on the flag. I changed it and
now it’s FRSadj.

My guesses so far…
F=Flagged
R=Replied