Am 15.03.2016 um 22:01 schrieb David B Funk:
Actually this is one case where Bayes may not be a help. Our campus
recently
outsourced almost all users to O365. As a consequence our Bayes gets a
-lot- of ham from O365 and therefore has most of its fingerprints tagged
as ham.
Thus it takes a very spammy message passed thu O365 to get anything but
BAYES_00

get rid of autolearning, maintain your bayes by hand and strip most headers from samples and all that problems are gone away

especially strip Received headers from samples and put one generic on top