Hi,

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 3:12 AM,  <m...@junc.eu> wrote:
> Alex skrev den 2016-04-06 02:40:
>
>> http://pastebin.com/FTzbQcHb
>>
>> The Heuristics.OLE2.ContainsMacros rule is added by amavisd+clamav,
>> but it's apparently not something that spamassassin can manipulate
>
> change clamd to block this mail, or score this with highter score in
> amavisd, but blocking only make sense if you use amavisd-milter so it would
> reject if it contains macros, here i just use clamav-milter not amavisd
>
> its not spam, its really malware, handle is so is suggested

This one may be spam/malware, but the vast majority of them are not.
Blocking all files with macros is an obvious solution, but not a good
one.

Is it even possible to use SA to create a rule based on whether it
contains an attachment that has macros? At least then we could create
more aggressive meta rules.

Thanks,
Alex