BTW I am using SA as an oracle for Blacklisting. Our research concerns with
combining multiple sources of blacklist and also consider the historical
importance of an IP in a blacklist to create a very effective master
blacklist.

Let me give you an example.
Suppose an IP address 1.2.3.4 appeared on Jan 1 ,2016 in Blacklist A.
1.2.3.4 stayed on Blacklist A for about 12 hours.

We have developed a system which assigns a score to 1.2.3.4. If the score
allocated to 1.2.3.4 is high we include it in our Master Blacklist.

To evaluate the performance of the master Blacklist in terms of hitrate and
false positives we plan to use SA.