On Tuesday 31 May 2016 at 20:11:14, Shivram Krishnan wrote:

> In the glue - like spamass-mailer, there would be two folders which are
> created. One would be the mailbox and the other would be a spambox(dont
> know the term). Cant you access the spambox to extract the mail?

It sounds to me that you would benefit greatly from following one of the
several tutorials available to help you set up SpamAssassin on a mail server,
and play with it for a while to understand better how it works and what is
possible.

I'm not saying you have to run a mail server handling hundreds or thousands of
emails per day (although I still think that would ultimately be the best way
of running the research project you outlined), but I think you should have
some practical experience of what SA does and how it fits into a normal mail
delivery system before deciding how you are going to use it in the project.

Antony.

--
This sentence contains exacly three erors.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.