Hi,

We've been having a problem with phishing attacks by spoofing the
MAILFROM and From address. We've implemented SPF which takes care of
the MAILFROM problem, and have built a number of rules that block From
address spoofing.

We haven't implemented DKIM for our own domain yet, and it's not
something we can do right now.

There's still a legitimate requirement to have internal users use
external services (createsend, constantcontact, etc) to distribute
newsletters, etc, to internal users using users in our own domain.

In other words, we want to block the unauthorized use of our internal
users addresses, but permit the legitimate authorized users to be able
to use these external services.

Many of these services use DKIM to sign the messages. I just wanted to
make sure I wasn't missing something important by whitelisting our own
domain using the DKIM sigs that arrive?

whitelist_from_dkim *@example.com
whitelist_auth *@example.com

Should I be able to test a message that was already received but
quarantined for DKIM_VALID or has the message been changed in some way
after receiving it that prevents it from passing DKIM?

From: "Sender" <sen...@example.com>
To: "Recip" <re...@example.com>

The message passes DKIM:

-0.1 DKIM_VALID             Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not
necessarily valid

h=Subject:From:To:Reply-To:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:List-Unsubscribe:Message-ID;
i=sen...@example.com;
 bh=+As5afWxvhSaKbwlO/EZvX1OZrs=;
 b=o8CcMc3vzBUyeJVQ/27v75R/QZDPU8vB+AMr1Dg5TGyyEvwZYhTjlm9lTxteGVGzaZPAhtlVM
   2nNUItbgRjnEvpbRA7Hdsh7QHAso8Mf4i1z3KfUqAFV3V1PMnO65

but running the message through spamassassin again with the whitelist
entry doesn't actually whitelist the message.

Ideas greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Alex