Am 03.07.2016 um 19:54 schrieb Alex:
    by lxnsmsomta04.localdomain (Postfix) with ESMTP id 64B18608C
    for <mo...@example.com>; Sat, 25 Jun 2016 20:19:20 -0500 (CDT)

The envelope-from looks okay, but the "From" is not formatted properly.

From: 5556142...@pm.sprint.com

since they are fucking too stupid for SPF on their subdomains

Yeah, crazy, right?

whitelist_from_rcvd *@pm.sprint.com sprintpcs.com

As I mentioned, all attempts to whitelist are ignored. I just don't know why

you did not properly mention your attempts

the above works, i have a long list of "whitelist_from_rcvd" for idiots too stupid for SPF or DKIM where whitelist_auth is not possible

P.S.:
PLEASE DO NOT PRESS REPLY ALL - JUST REPLY TO THE LIST BECAUSE OTHERWISTE YOU BREAK "REPLY-LIST" OF SANE MAIL CLIENTS