Am 11.07.2016 um 19:30 schrieb RW:
On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:49:04 -0400
Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:

I finally was able to get SPF checks to be more reliable by making
sure Postfix SPF policies were in place. Here is a good read ....

https://github.com/mail-in-a-box/mailinabox/issues/698
Excerpt: It's worth noting that lack of postfix's spf checker renders
spamassassin's flagging impaired because without it spamassassin in
my case is only adding helo_pass and that's all regarding spfs.

It sounds like SA is not able to parse the envelope sender out of the
headers.

See the description for envelope_sender_header in
man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf

SA has also a weakness or design mistake here

"envelope_sender_header X-Local-Envelope-From" while that header comes from postfix with customized configuration because we use it in own rules has no fallback

By default, various MTAs will use different headers, such as the following:

    X-Envelope-From
    Envelope-Sender
    X-Sender
    Return-Path

well, in case of "envelope_sender_header" present in the configuration and that header is missing for whatever reason there is *no fallback* while for most cases it would be better to use "envelope_sender_header" as prefered one instead the only one

that it is not the case can you see when "add_header all Status _YESNO_, score=_SCORE_, tag-level=_REQD_, block-level=8.0, envelope=_SENDERDOMAIN_, from=_AUTHORDOMAIN_, _TOKENSUMMARY_" ends with SENDERDOMAIN_ in your headers