Am 19.07.2016 um 21:46 schrieb Ryan Coleman:
On Jul 19, 2016, at 3:14 AM, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

Am 19.07.2016 um 06:44 schrieb Ryan Coleman:
How do I get Spamassassin configured with Postfix to have the email checked
there FIRST before running it through Postgrey?

why would anyone wants to first run the most expensive filter using RBL/URIBL
and later greylist a message resulting in to have it scan a second time?

It doesn’t even scan the first time. But you didn’t even bother reading the
email I wrote, did you?

it is not supposed to do because the client is first greylisted and *after* pass greylisting it will touch contentfilters

Please do not reply to my emails - you’ve gone well past the edge of civility
three times on me

maybe you should try to understand how the parts of your mailsystem are supposed to work together, then you don#t get responses trying to explain you why your supposed solution for a non existing problem is broken by design