STAY ON LIST

Am 24.07.2016 um 02:50 schrieb Robert Kudyba:
OK then the next question is why would some messages not be getting
scanned whilst others are? What else can I check? Could another config
file be bypassing? There's nothing in the whitelist unless I'm not
checking all the possible paths to whitelists?

i don't see how spamassassin is supposed to be called in your setup at all, in my setups with spamass-milter (postfix) talking to spamd it's impossible to skip it at all

On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 8:44 PM, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net