<h.rei...@thelounge.net> >  wrote:
> >  Am 28.07.2016 um 21:36 schrieb Ryan Coleman:
> >  I have eliminated postgrey from the installation and things are
back > >  to “normal”
> >  in other words you burried a problem by remove something instead
fix the >  reason while on every sane setup greylisting comes long
before any >  content scanner

 No, asshole. I fixed it by removing postgrey from the equation.

asshole?
just look in your mirror!

*SIGH*

Harald, please try to be more polite, and cut your fuse longer

seriously - i find it interesting that you tell that me instead the creature which starts calling others names while unable to do a very basic setup part proper which disqualifies somone as the "the business owner" and pretend doing sysadmin tasks professional in that context

frankly i yet must see the *complete setup* to manage it that postgrey has any context with the contentfilter and removing postgrey leads in les mail pass SA because i wouldn't even know how to configure something that way if it would be my goal