On 2016-08-29 17:51, li...@rhsoft.net wrote:

Am 30.08.2016 um 02:45 schrieb John Hardin:
On Mon, 29 Aug 2016, Anthony Hoppe wrote:

I just learned about the sought ruleset via
https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ImproveAccuracy.  Is this ruleset
still actively maintained?  I'm considering implementing it in my
environment, but want to make sure just in case.

Sadly, no. I think it's been at least a couple of years since they were
regenerated

but they still hit junkmails and are even part of the fedora default install
pulled with the first "sa-update"

rpm -q --file /etc/mail/spamassassin/channel.d/sought.conf
spamassassin-3.4.1-9.fc24.x86_64

cat /etc/mail/spamassassin/channel.d/sought.conf
# http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SoughtRules
CHANNELURL=sought.rules.yerp.org
KEYID=6C6191E3
# Ignore everything below.
return 0

The late lamented SARE rule sets also work remarkably well if you captured a suitable snapshot.

{^_-}