On 20.09.16 12:15, Thomas Barth wrote:
I get mails not recognized as spam and I would like to extend spamassassin to reject these mails.

there are many ways to make SA better - configure BAYES database, enable
network tests (razor, pyzor, DCC), and not use DNS server for resolution
that is shared with other companies...

The mails look very normal, but the message-id is conspicuous. I want to reject the mail if it contains .local at the end of message-id.

you can create local SA rule and score it.
You just have to be careful so that rule won't score on ham mail.

you can put this in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf

header   MESSAGEID_LOCAL  Message-Id =~ /\.local>$/
score    MESSAGEID_LOCAL  1
describe MESSAGEID_LOCAL  Message-Id contains ".local" TLD

and reload whatever you plug into your MTA.

My system is debian, amavis, spamassassin, clamav. How can I extend Spamassassin? Or can I just call /usr/bin/sa-update --no-gpg regularly and wait to get better ruleset?

you should do that. Debian SA does that if you set CRON=1 in
/etc/default/spamassassin

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.