On 20/09/2016 11:53, Thomas Barth wrote:
Hello,

is it possible to use geoiplookup with Spamassassin? I want to reject all mails as spam not send in my country or another second country, but accept whitelisted mailing list addresses. Any chance to use geoiplookup for this? I want to exclude Spammer Countries e.g. China, Thaiwan, India, etc...