On Friday 07 October 2016 at 18:24:27, Yves Goergen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I received a message from a friend today and it was rated this, among
> others:
>  > 2.5 FROM_WORDY             From address looks like a sentence
>
> I have no idea what the author of this rule considers a sentence, but
> that line looks like it always looked, with the well-known legitimate
>
> address (some letters replaced with "x" for privacy):
>  > From: "fam.hxxx...@t-onxxxe.de" <fam.hxxx...@t-onxxxe.de>
>
> Does this need fixing?

Yes (in my opinion, at least).

Apparently that rule is firing when the sender writes their email address using
capital letters for their name.

In my opinion that is simply penalising good grammar.

Antony.

--
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.