On Monday 17 October 2016 at 00:08:20, Ruga wrote:

> > From: "Dianne Skoll <d...@roaringpenguin.com>" <unrela...@spammer.org>
>
> In my servers, the above string is not RFC compliant,
> and therefore the whole mail is automatically
> rejected as SPAM.

I think you misunderstood.

The suggestion was not that email should be sent with this as the sender field.

The suggestion was that email clients should display the sender thus, when
there is a mismatch between the envelope From field and the email header From
field.

Antony.

--
"I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting.  But it does
mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously."

 - Douglas Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.