>one could argue if From:Name and From:Addr have differing domains its
>forged ?

One could argue that, but one could not argue that my sample From: header is
not RFC-compliant.

Last I checked, Yahoo Groups rewrote the From: header in exactly that manner.

Furthermore, the Quoted-String part of the header can be almost anything you
like, so there's no concept of From:Name having a domain.  I leave it as an
exercise for the reader to devise a From:Name that sort of looks like it
contains an email address but is unparseable as such.

Regards,

Dianne